Regulations on EV Charging
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leaders at different levels of government determine:
- building codes for EV charging in homes, EV charging in workplaces & EV charging in public places,
- funding for EV charging station construction in public parking,
- regulations that provide incentives for construction of EV charging infrastructure in homes and workplaces.
Take action to tell our government leaders that we need more EV charging infrastructure.
- Take Action | Plug In America Contact your elected officials!
- Move beyond oil with electric vehicles! - Sierra Club Tell your governor to support more infrastructure for electric vehicles in your state!
Regulation & Legislation News
- New Housing In California To Be "EV Capable" - CleanTechnica 29sept2014
- Gov. Brown signs California Bill to Increase Electric Vehicle Charging Stations - AB2656 - California Newswire 23sept2014
- Half a Dozen Bills Signed to Strengthen California's EV Market : Green Cars : Auto World News 22sept2014
- Better Planning Is Needed To Expand EV Charging Infrastructure | PluginCars.com 05sept2013